Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Woman of Few Words

That's me. 

I left things too long today and now I am sitting here falling asleep. I am really good at keeping my word to myself, and so when I committed to blogging every Sunday, I meant it. 

But I am simply not into forcing the words, phrases, sentences...out of my head, so I think I will just be okay with admitting that I'm wordless. 

Which in and of itself is a bit of a bloody miracle.  

Not the being wordless part. 

The being okay part.



2 comments:

  1. Excellent Dawn, being able to be content when it’s off from what you thought it should be is great adaptive and acceptance behavior. Rock on, may your week have sunshine, kisses and cool breezes on your neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea. piglet blogging, proudly. yea.

    ReplyDelete