When I booked this week-long family vacation in this place called "Bowser," I had no idea what we would find here.
So far, at the end of this, our first day of seven, I have found:
1. That my seventeen-month-old nephew really gets what it means to live in the moment
2. That a person really has no business eating more than four roasted marshmallows in one sitting
3. That even forty-three old little girls can find joy in the perfect seashell
4. That mother-missing-moments are a little less painful when precious daughters and a sister are nearby
5. That everything really is better by the ocean
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.