Saturday, July 9, 2011

She Recovers

This working for a living has really been screwing with my blogging practice. So I am going to switch things up a bit. I am going to make a commitment to myself to blog once a week. I'm going to post every Sunday.

I've also started a new Facebook page for women in recovery, including but not limited to women in twelve step recovery programs. Women who are recovering from a breakup, or losing a job, whatever - we all need a little inspiration, right? The new page is really for my own benefit, more than anything. I want to get back to sharing something "written" on a daily basis and it will be easier to do that on Facebook, than here in my blog. I love blogging and remain committed to this space, but look forward to trying short and snappy on a daily basis for a while.

Here goes.

(Facebook site is called She Recovers).

2 comments:

  1. I can't seem to find your Facebook page..... Can you help??? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Min - I set the FB page up like a regular page, and it is called She Recovers. You should be able to search for it in FB and then send a Friend request? I accept all Friend requests on the site. I will watch for you! Try this link?

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100002576095175

    ReplyDelete