I have started falling away from blogging every Sunday, and you know, I am not too worried about it.
I have several other writing projects on the go, for one thing. And I am posting twice daily on my She Recovers Facebook page.
I am in a good place in my life. A great place. I may not have a lot to blog about at this moment, but I sure do have plenty to be happy about. Like what, you ask?
- Soul Mate and I are going to the Mayan Riviera in two weeks, for a three week vacation to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary (I am so excited I could scream)
- Yoga Kid is having great success teaching her new Yoga for Recovery class on Sunday mornings
- Work is great, easy, normal
- I am losing a pound a week (I gave up sugar and wheat)
- First Born's favourite NHL hockey team is kicking ass this season
- I am surrounded by the most amazing people in the world (women and men)
- I live in a currently damp (but beautiful) spot on the West Coast
- I've just had to develop a new set of life goals, because I've achieved all of the ones on my last list.
Like I said. Life is good.
I hope yours is too.