Sunday, November 13, 2011

Being Gentle With Myself

I have started falling away from blogging every Sunday, and you know, I am not too worried about it.

I have several other writing projects on the go, for one thing. And I am posting twice daily on my She Recovers Facebook page. 

I am in a good place in my life. A great place. I may not have a lot to blog about at this moment, but I sure do have plenty to be happy about. Like what, you ask?
  • Soul Mate and I are going to the Mayan Riviera in two weeks, for a three week vacation to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary (I am so excited I could scream)
  • Yoga Kid is having great success teaching her new Yoga for Recovery class on Sunday mornings 
  • Work is great, easy, normal
  • I am losing a pound a week (I gave up sugar and wheat)
  • First Born's favourite NHL hockey team is kicking ass this season
  • I am surrounded by the most amazing people in the world (women and men)
  • I live in a currently damp (but beautiful) spot on the West Coast
  • I've just had to develop a new set of life goals, because I've achieved all of the ones on my last list.
Like I said. Life is good.


I hope yours is too.

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is amazing! I could only dream of such blessings. I will have to instead find my joy in the small moments of the everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that it’s all going well; love the “need to make new goals” problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad to read that you are doing well! I know I don't comment very much, but I still love reading your blog and getting caught up!

    BTW, I gave you an award. Check it out in my latest post - http://jenniengledow.wordpress.com/2011/11/15/liebster-love/

    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, V, Jennie and Lynda. Jennie, I will head right over and check out the award. It would seem as though I will be back to blogging more regularly again for a while. Back in February, I started blogging when I ended up on stress leave from my job.n I stopped blogging regularly when I went back to work full-time. I was laid off from that job today. I am heartbroken and yet, okay. Thanks for being here.

    ReplyDelete