Oh well. It's nice to have time to cruise one of my absolutely favourite websites, She Writes. I am participating in a "blog hop" which basically means that I will be visiting other She Writers' blogs, and one or two of them should be visiting me here. I think. (First timer).
A few things about me:
- Most people think that I'm pretty funny but I am currently on stress leave from work (with clinical depression) so I'm not cracking up too many people these days
- I have a screenplay in first draft
- My mother died 10 years ago and apparently, I am not quite over it
- I love Creamed Earl Grey tea
- Today I ate more than 1/2 bag of President's Choice Brown Rice and Sea Salt Crisps because I thought they were good for me - then I read that 17 crips were 240 calories (so basically, I consumed about 720 calories for an afternoon snack)
- I love my life, truly.